This podcast reviews some interesting events of 1995. None of the events are related but all are interesting. Same group has also done One year 1977. Highly recommend
The coldest case in Laramie is a podcast about a murder 30 years prior and narrated by a New York times journalist who was in high school at the time. The podcast tells the story of bad police work, faulty memories and creepy suspects. I can't rate this 4 stars because I thought the recording of the suspect interviews went on a bit too long. The case does not get wrapped up in a nice bow. 3 1/2 stars out of 4
I didn't know Dateline had podcasts. The moderators are the same guys from the TV show and Keith Morrison was the host for this podcast, " The Thing about Pam ". The title indicates the path of this show but still one of the best I've listened to. This is about convicting the wrong person in a crime and serving justice to another. 4 out of 4 stars
Comments
Post a Comment